If you are learning to fly because you want to work as a pilot, this is a significant step for your professional preparation. The Front Range Flight School and Aero Club can help you meet minimum standards for commercial work including flight instruction, banner towing, commercial airline pilot and a number of other possibilities.
Training & Certification Requirements:
- Complete 250 hours of flight time including at least 100 hours of pilot-in-command flight time and 50 hours in cross-country flight time
- Complete 20 hours of training on the areas of operation consisting of at least 10 hours of instrument training
- Complete10 hours of training in an airplane that has a retractable landing gear and a controllable pitch propeller
- Complete a 2-hour cross country flight in daytime conditions of 100 miles
- Complete a 2-hour cross country flight in nighttime conditions of 100 miles
- Compete 3 hours instruction in flight with an instructor in preparation for the practical test
- Complete cross-country flight of not less than 300 nautical miles with landings at a minimum of three points
- Complete 5 hours flying in night VFR conditions with 10 takeoffs and 10 landings
- Pass Checkride with FAA Inspector
Want to discover what it feels to fly? Gift it for a friend, family, or loved one for only $149.00. Call us for more info and to book!